- Monday June 23: presentation of the topics (large auditorium of the Faculty of Mathematics math-info) and early work in small groups.
- Tuesday June 24 to Thursday, June 26: group work.
- Friday, June 27: presentation of work (large auditorium of mathematics math-info UFR).
Presentations from Monday, June 23 morning and Friday, June 27 are open to the public.
Program: Monday, June 23The first day is devoted to the presentation and choice of subjects.
- 9am: welcome
- 10h-10h15: opening of the week
- 10:15 to 12:30: presentation of subjects (about 30 minutes per subject)
- 12h30-14h: lunch
- 14h-14:15: tour of IRMA laboratory, work rooms, computer rooms and presentation of available resources
- 2:15 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.: work in small groups with industrial referents
- 4:15 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.: coffee break
- 16:30 to: work in small groups without industrial referents
Program: Friday, June 27This last day is devoted to the presentation of the work done by groups in the large auditorium of the Mathematical and Computer sciences department.
- 10am: Group 1
- 10.45: Group 2
- 11.30: Group 3
- 12.30: Buffet
- 14h: Group 4
- 15h: Group 5
- 16h00: Closing of the week